Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Green Newsletter and Book Worth Reading


I'm sure all of you have seen Seventh Generation products around, but many of you may not know that Seventh Generation was actually one of the first "socially responsible" companies. I absolutely love their products. I swear by there dish soap in Lavendar and Mint. It smells so good AND it is enironmentally friendly!

Long story short, I subscribe to the Seventh Generation E-Newsletter. They send it out monthly and it is always full of fabulous information.

This month, the newsletter contained an article about a new book called "Go Green, Get Lean". The title appealed to me....LEAN AND GREEN! Two things I strive to be!


So check the book out at Amazon.com. Don't forget to buy it used....Reduce, REUSE, Recycle!!!


And check out Sevneth Generation to sign up for their newsletter. It it worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment